Makes a pleasing and natural addition to your kitchen. Our Shibori tea towel is an
earthy and unique artisan piece for your home—whether you plan to put it to
good use or to just simple ogle it for its undeniable beauty. Some people even
frame them as décor! Let your imagination go wild.
• Measures 27” x 28”
• 100% cotton - flour sack towel fabric
• Unique Shibori hand-dyed design
• Straight clean hem on all 4 sides
• Each one is unique and one-of-a-kind
• Machine washable—cold water, gentle cycle
Did you know?
Shibori is the Japanese word for a variety of ways to resist-dye textiles. Shibori
artists use thread to isolate many small repeated points on the fabric; after
dyeing, these spots of color create captivating designs, that tend to be far more
intricate and detailed than modern tie-dye.
*Colors will vary