Makes an impressive & natural addition to your kitchen. Our Shibori tea towel is an
earthy and unique artisan piece for your home—whether you plan to put it to
good use or to just simple ogle it for its undeniable beauty.
• Measures 27” x 28”
• 100% cotton - flour sack towel fabric
• Unique Shibori hand-dyed design
• Extensive natural dye process
• Straight clean hem on all 4 sides
• Each one is unique and one-of-a-kind
• Machine washable—cold water, gentle cycle
What is the natural dye process?
Taking over two days to get the perfect look, natural dyeing is the
process of dyes that are extracted from natural sources— exotic woods, bark, fruits & veggies.
Did you know?
Shibori is the Japanese word for a variety of ways to resist-dye textiles. Shibori
artists use thread to isolate many small repeated points on the fabric; after
dyeing, these spots of color create captivating designs, that tend to be far more
intricate & detailed than modern tie-dye
*Colors will vary